Five European institutions locate in five different countries contribute to the project FOOdIVERSE (official webpage HERE):
- Germany: [PI] Prof. Stefan Wahlen, University of Giessen, Consumer Studies
- Italy: Prof. Francesca Forno, University of Trento, Dept. of Sociology and Social Resarch
- UK: Prof. Ulrich Schmutz, Coventry University, Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience
- Norway: Dr. Gunnar Vittersø, OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University, Consumption Research Norway, SIFO
- Poland: Dr. Ewa Kopczynska, Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Institute of Sociology
The project is funded by the SUSFOOD2 and CORE Organic Cofunds (ERA-net).